Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the flyingteaspoons.com terms and conditions for use. By placing your order with us you are accepting these Terms and Conditions. Where you do not accept these Terms and Conditions in full, you do not have permission to access the contents of this website and should cease using it immediately
1. When we receive your order you will receive an automated e-mail reply acknowledging receipt. No contract shall come into existence until we have accepted your order. Your order will be accepted by us by way of a confirmatory e-mail (‘Confirmation of Order’) which will confirm that we are able to send you the goods you have ordered, the price and the estimated delivery date. Confirmation of Order shall contain all of the information regarding the goods you have ordered. We would advise you to immediately check the details contained in the Confirmation of Order and we advise you to print and keep a copy of it. You are able to correct errors in your order up to the point at which you click [“submit”] on your order.
2. Your statutory rights shall remain unaffected by these Terms and Conditions, and except in accordance with these Terms and Conditions all purchases are non-exchangeable, non-refundable and non-transferable.
3. Every care has been taken by us in the preparation of the content of our website, in particular to ensure that prices quoted are accurate at the time of posting the product on the website and that all products are fairly described. All prices and offers are subject to change.
4. We have tried to ensure that the colours of products for sale appearing on our website are as near as possible to the actual products shown. However, the actual colours you see will be dictated by your computer equipment and screen, and therefore we are unable to guarantee the precise colour of the product on delivery.
5. All products are subject to availability. We will inform you as soon as reasonably possible in the event that the goods you have ordered are unavailable. In the event that the goods that you have ordered are unavailable a full refund will be offered.
6. All prices are displayed on the website in UK sterling. Payments can be made in UK sterling either via PayPal only.
1. We will aim to dispatch the goods ordered by you as soon as possible after your order has been accepted by us to the postal address you have given for the receipt of goods. However, we cannot guarantee an exact delivery date and your goods may take longer to be dispatched if the goods you have ordered are not in stock at the time of placing your order or they are to be dispatched to an address outside of the UK.
2. Postal charges payable for goods dispatched in the UK will be notified to you in the confirmatory email. This website does not currently allow for purchases to be made outside of the UK, however you can head over to my shop on Etsy.com which does allow for oversees shipping.
3. We are not responsible for goods if they are left unattended in a safe place by the delivery company. Any requests to the delivery company to leave the parcel unattended once delivered is at the customers own risk.
If you cancel before the dispatch of any goods your money will be refunded and the goods will not be delivered.
We will offer a refund or exchange on an undamaged item within 14 days of it being received by you. Refunds will be made to the credit or debit card used to purchase the item(s) in accordance with these terms and conditions.
If you return an item to us because it is faulty, we will include with your refund the postage that you were charged when purchasing the item, and the postage you paid when returning the item to us (this does not affect your statutory rights).
If you are returning an item because it is unsuitable, we shall only refund the cost of the returned item, and you will be fully liable for the postage paid when returning the item to us and when purchasing the item.
All items being returned in accordance with this clause must be safely and securely packaged to avoid damage in transit. We shall not accept an item for refund if it has been damaged in transit or otherwise.
We advise that when you are returning items to us, to use tracked postage, requiring a signature. as we are unable to refund items which are lost in the post. All goods shall remain your responsibility until we receive them.
Links To Other Websites
1. We may place links on this website to other websites we think you may want to visit. We do not vet these websites and do not have any control over their contents and therefore we cannot accept any liability in respect of the use of these websites.
1.We do not accept any liability arising from any amendments or changes we may make to the information contained in our website, and we reserve the right to alter these Terms and Conditions or the information contained in this website at any time. Any changes made to these Terms and Conditions shall be highlighted, and all purchases made from the date of the amendments shall be subject to the replacement Terms and Conditions. Should you continue to use the website once we have highlighted the changes, you shall be deemed to have accepted all of the amendments we have made.
2. You shall be responsible for reading and understanding these Terms and Conditions, and we do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage incurred by you or any third party as a result of your failure to do so.
3. We shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage whatsoever which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this website.
1. All of the rights, including copyright and database rights, contained in this website are owned by Laura Clamp, Flying Teaspoons. You further agree that you shall only use the website for legitimate, lawful purposes, and any other use shall only be permitted with our written consent.
Our website and all contents of it relating to Flying Teaspoons are provided on a basis that they reflect the current position and activities without warranty of any kind whether express or implied in respect of this website and/or the information contained therein.
Products provided to you by means of this website shall have limited warranties which can be provided to you upon request to us.
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these Terms and Conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction which that Term or Condition is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from that clause and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
We shall have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered or any other matters to the extent that the delay is due to any event outside our reasonable control. These events include but are not limited to acts of God, war, flood, fire, labour disputes, strikes, lock-outs, riots, civil commotion, malicious damage, explosion, governmental actions and any other similar events.
Bespoke goods are any goods specifically personalised and/or tailored to your specifications.
Orders for bespoke goods cannot be cancelled or changed [once work has started on them].
Bespoke goods which are delivered as described and are in good condition may not be refunded. We reserve the right to charge for re-posting of bespoke goods returned in error.
We are not responsible for customer generated mistakes, errors or defects including spelling provided, typographical or grammar errors, order quantity, or other ordering errors. To prevent these errors from happening, please review your order carefully before confirmation by email.
Faulty goods will be rectified free of charge. Any problems with any part of a bespoke order must be reported to us within 7 days of receipt. Please e-mail email@example.com who will contact you in regards to the fault and how to return the goods.
By signing up to our newsletter you are agreeing for us to contact you from time to time with marketing emails.
By signing up to our newsletter you are confirming that you are over 18 years of age.
All email addresses on our newsletter database will never be shared with a third party and will not be used for any other purpose besides makerting on behalf of Flying Teaspoons.
You have the right to unsubscribe and remove your email from our newsletter database at any time. Please email 'firstname.lastname@example.org' and we promise to implement this request within 2 working days. Alternatively, you can unsubscribe through the 'unsubscribe' button at the bottom of each marketing email.
We use Mailerlite to enable us to maintain our newlsetter database and to send out emails. It may gather certain aggregated information about you when you read emails it, including details of your interaction with the email. This is the only third party we disclose information to.